Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA
EC3 has a chance if he goes to SmackDown unfortunately Aleister black I don't know it could go either way I don't think Vince McMahon likes him very much and Ricochet is actually okay right where he is for now DIY I have a feeling that they are going to be stuck together for a long time like Owens and Zayn if they get split up unfortunately I don't see Gargano going too far if he stays on Raw but I see tommaso ciampa being a fantastic heel if they just let him do what he does best
Lacey Evans is probably the safest one with the highest possibility of success She's Everything Vince McMahon drools over tall and blond and she can actually wrestle so that's a bonus for the people
|
Ricochet, Ciampa, Black, and Gargano supposedly are a separate class according to the sheets.
Do agree on Lacey being the likely to succeed the most since she does fits Vince's ideal preferences for a woman wrestler and the rumors of him already considering her a top 3 woman star.