TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #1
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You Bought WWE. Now What?

Clockshot, You snooze, you lose.

Seriously, what do you do with WWE, if you bought it?

Me? This is a plan I have discussed before, and of course it all hinges on the end of the COVID thing. I actually expand WWE's NXT system into multiple areas: NXT Southeast, NXT Northeast, NXT Texas, NXT California, etc.

You already see where I am going with this.

But from there, I actually contract Raw and Smackdown's roster to about 10 wrestlers per show. Raw and Smackdown both have the WWE Champion (unify the Universal and World Titles), who works both shows. Raw has the Intercontinental Title, And Women's Title (Reunified). Smackdown has the US Title, Tag Team Titles (reunified), and retire 24/7 and introduce a new belt: The WWE Toughman Title. Toughman Title is kind of like NEVER Openweight, a title for Shit Kickers.

Each show will have their special attraction talent, that only works that show. The champions, and whoever is feuding with them. Those are the only consistent folks on Raw and Smackdown. And wherever the shows take place will have the card filled out by the local NXT Talent. Being featured regularly on Raw or Smackdown is the ultimate goal. And the NXT guys occasionally go to different shows to spice up their act locally (they also do their own shows)

TLDR: Bascially, I am rebuilding the territories under the WWE brand.

=

"KARA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Question Mark.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote