TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2004, 02:23 PM   #11
House of Pancakes
Suicide's on the menu
 
House of Pancakes's Avatar
 
Posts: 914
House of Pancakes does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I went on a successful first date with Michelle. Now, she's never home. I even save to go six hours ahead and she's not home. The strategy guide says to go to her house between 00:01 and 12:00. I always do and it tells me to come back later. Any tips?

Michelle has good benefits; you get a Monster and a free Pay 'N Spray.
House of Pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®