TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2005, 07:09 PM   #22
PullMyFinger
 
PullMyFinger's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,319
PullMyFinger has a good deal of rep (10,000+)PullMyFinger has a good deal of rep (10,000+)PullMyFinger has a good deal of rep (10,000+)PullMyFinger has a good deal of rep (10,000+)PullMyFinger has a good deal of rep (10,000+)PullMyFinger has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
It doesn't matter how bad or whatever TNA is, the fact of the matter is, no one likes having their monopoly threatened. Just having TNA strike a deal with SpikeTV and the network placing ads during Raw is pissing off Vince as reported. Also, I believe it's already getting to him, hence the news about Vince purposesly putting that Hardy/Edge matchup to kinda shoot down TNA and make it look really inferior. No matter what, just with the ads running, the WWE product IMO as of last week is already picking up some sort of ground (except for the shitty main event). For the last few years, Vinny Mac didn't have to scratch his ass...but now he has to slowly make the effort to move his finger now.

IMO, people have been a little too negative on TNA for a number of years now by claiming they're going out of business. I've said it a million times, yes they do some shitty business at times-Jarrett sucks-and their booking decisions can seem downright awful at times, but I don't really dismiss them and state "oh well, TNA is done for now."

The only thing TNA needs now is more $$$$, which I can't understand why they can't because from what I've read Panda is a company that's in the billions (no, I don't wanna hear the WWE conspiracy), touring outside of Orlando for fucks sake, and grabbing some key quality wrestlers from WWE and not shitty left overs.
PullMyFinger is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®