![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I am the cheese
Posts: 51,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Lets see what you got.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Inno Knows.
Posts: 43,710
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
![]() You are "Crazy" Ace Steele. You're a solid mid carder in the Mid-west areas of Chicago and Dayton. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I am the cheese
Posts: 51,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I am the cheese
Posts: 51,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
![]() Seriously though, I hate that piece of shit. |
|
|
|