TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2006, 06:58 PM   #27
Stickman
Stickman
 
Stickman's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,119
Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Tonight I'm going to my first Martial Arts class ever. I'm taking Traditional Jujitsu. Talking to the guy it doesn't sound like a heavy workout. He said to me if you want to get strong, go to a gym. I dont' really know what to expect, I'm nervous and excited in the same breath. I don't want it to suck and I'm afriad of getting my hopes up. So we shall see in T minus 3.5 hours.
Stickman is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®