TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Greatest Mania match?
Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage @ Mania 3 6 12.24%
Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage @ Mania 7 0 0%
Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart @ Mania 10 4 8.16%
Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon @ Mania 10 1 2.04%
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart @ Mania 12 9 18.37%
Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant @ Mania 3 4 8.16%
Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin @ Mania 13 6 12.24%
Steve Austin vs. The Rock @ Mania 17 5 10.20%
TLC @ Mania 17 4 8.16%
The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan @ Mania 18 3 6.12%
Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels @ Mania 19 6 12.24%
Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle @ Mania 19 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2004, 12:54 PM   #1
AareDub
I Hate Bottles
 
AareDub's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,362
AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I voted for Jericho/HBK, not because I necessarily think it was a better match than any of the rest, but I've never been more into a match than I was with that one. I'm a huge Jericho mark and my girlfriend is a huge HBK mark, so that made things very interesting.
AareDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®