TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 05:42 AM   #1
Skippord
I'm Mr. White Christmas
 
Skippord's Avatar
 
Posts: 44,526
Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Skippord makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I could have seen them with KISS a couple of years ago but we're poor so I couldnt

although I did see KISS and Poison the year after
Skippord is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®