![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
... Bank
Posts: 3,494
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 15,983
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I'm all there is
Posts: 31,811
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
why not? when has an injury stopped your biggest star from being on TV before? that would of made for awesome TV is Cena came back for some reason I'm sure they could of came up with and Jericho returns to save him from an atack. Then knock him right off his feet. You just need to think outside the box a little. Not saying it had to be Cena, but something other then another comeback promo I've seen 90 times. |
|
|
|