![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
As over as Crystal Pepsi
Posts: 21,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
A four hour PPV with only 16 pics? WHASSUPWIT DAT!?!?!?
![]() Cena was a little embarrassed. You would be too if you had to wear a secondary WCW title when you lost your lock and chain. ![]() Booker T: That sign doesn’t say that… Tell me that sign doesn’t say that! RVD: Sunday Night Heat…. ![]() Tim White: I can’t believe what I’m seeing… Xtian over Jericho… Jericho: That’s the last time I take the last peppermint patty from Vince’s candy dish. ![]() Victoria knew her classic “Shoot this man in the ass” shtick was past its prime when Xtian botched it on Trish. ![]() Ref: Sorry Mick, I haven’t found your lost credibility. Mick: Aw shucks! ![]() In this match, the winner is the ref! The losers are everyone who thought this match had potential. ![]() Sable: Yeah fans! Look at us! We’re half naked! Torrie: Yeah! We’re taking away air time from Sean O’Haire. Sean: You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know ![]() Chavo and Chavo Sr are Rhyno’s newest victims at WMXX. ![]() Goldberg: I told you that you’re next! Brock: Yeah, but at least the fans respect me… Fan #1: TINKY WINKY IS GAY! Fan #2: I SURF THE INERNET!!! Fan #3: GAY TINKY WINKY SURFS THE INTERNET!!! Goldberg: Respect? Brock:…..shutup…… ![]() Nick Patrick: Come on Seven! Let’s go Lucky number Seven! Rikishi: Do you NEED to play craps in this match? Nick Patrick: Do you NEED to be crap in this match? ![]() It’s wasn’t the fact that she had Victoria shaving her head that made Molly Holly worried. It was the fact that she had the plague on her shoulder. ![]() Nick: I hope Earl is watching this match! No tapping, no bell! ![]() And this is the last time Kane insults Avril Lavigne in front of The Undertaker. ![]() And then Chris Beniot reveals his secret weapon… Beniot: Hey Earl! Triple H is Canadian! Earl: What?!?!?!?!?! *calls for the bell* ![]() Eddie: So tell me Chris, does your belt talk? Beltor: SHUT UP YOU GOD DAMNED WANNA BE CHAMPION!!! YOU’RE THE CHAMPION OF THE B-TEAM!!!!! RAW IS BETTER THAN SMACKDOWN AND ATOP THAT YOU’RE GETTING GOLDBERG WHILE WE’RE GETTING EDGE!!!! YOU STUPID GOD DAMNED WANNA BE CHAMP!!!! Eddie: So that’s a yes….. ![]() Now Beniot was just pissed. Just because Hardcore Holly announced his retirment when Triple H tapped does not mean they have to throw a party to overshadow Beniot's victory. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Posts: 4,668
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|