TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA
 
Kane Knight's Avatar
 
Posts: 152,467
Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I kind of have to laugh at this whole "certain people won't go to Smackdown" bit, by the way. I mean, WWE made it the B-Show, so now it has a negative reputation attached to it. Of course people aren't going to want to be the second tier.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
I kind of have to laugh at this whole "certain people won't go to Smackdown" bit, by the way. I mean, WWE made it the B-Show, so now it has a negative reputation attached to it. Of course people aren't going to want to be the second tier.
Which is exactly why people should be sent there: to shatter that stigma.

The Undertaker has worked on SmackDown! pretty consistently without complaint, as did Kurt Angle. Those two men really deserve credit for that, I think, as they didn't whine about not being on RAW, much like Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Batista apparently have.

To answer your question, though, if I were a wrestler and I wanted to prove my absolute worth to the WWE, I'd probably take a SmackDown! assignment without hesitation. Much like some actors may think they can save a crappy movie with their performance, I think there must be some wrestlers out there that thinks they could save SmackDown! with their performance.

Plus, SmackDown! has some pretty good writing, a better backstage morale (if you believe reports) and occasionally gets higher ratings. The show is completely salvageable, so if I were a guy with a massive ego, I'd probably give it a shot just to say "Hey, Vince, I'm saving this show."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®