TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: Do you use your PS3 for games?
I don't own a PS3 25 73.53%
I only play games on it 1 2.94%
I mostly play games on it 6 17.65%
I mostly watch movies on it 2 5.88%
I only watch movies on it 0 0%
Voters: 34. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #1
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA
 
Kane Knight's Avatar
 
Posts: 152,467
Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilchuk View Post
Is the PS3 bad or something?
Not strictly bad, but it lacks a lot of exclusives, and most of the time, 360 versions of multi-platform games are superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Mac View Post
Yep. When you get a new game you have to load it on the Hard Drive and it takes 20 minutes. Fuck that.

That's not strictly true. I can only name two games which require a manual HDD install, and it's to prevent load times. Hell, I wish they had the option of an HDD install for mass effect, given that there's a load screen every ten steps.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®