TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: Do you use your PS3 for games?
I don't own a PS3 25 73.53%
I only play games on it 1 2.94%
I mostly play games on it 6 17.65%
I mostly watch movies on it 2 5.88%
I only watch movies on it 0 0%
Voters: 34. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #21
NoJabbaNoBogRoll
Alive
 
NoJabbaNoBogRoll's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,683
NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)NoJabbaNoBogRoll makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd never purchase any PS console while they still use the same controller model, it feels like I'm getting arthritis every time I use it.

I much prefer the 360 controller, which I also use for PC games.
NoJabbaNoBogRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®