TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 02:06 AM   #1
Destor
I am the cheese
 
Destor's Avatar
 
Posts: 51,639
Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
hey noid. I'll put an avatar bet on flair loosing to Sweet chin music. If any other finish happens you can pick my avatar which i will have to wear for the next 30 days. if I win you must do the same.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:09 AM   #2
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
hey noid. I'll put an avatar bet on flair loosing to Sweet chin music. If any other finish happens you can pick my avatar which i will have to wear for the next 30 days. if I win you must do the same.
Sure, I'm a gamer. It wouldn't surprise me if I lose, but at least it's entertainment.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #3
Testicle
One and only
 
Posts: 2,368
Testicle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Testicle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Testicle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Testicle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Testicle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Testicle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I'll put an avatar bet on flair loosing to Sweet chin music.
There is no way that they would have Flair get put down with the sweet chin music. I bet it will be a roll up of some sort. Kind of like the Jericho-Michaels match at Mania 19.
Testicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®