TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
XL
Feeling Oof-y
 
XL's Avatar
 
Posts: 17,152
XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TL View Post
Were still 45 mins away.
Awesome! That means I can get a few more games of Pro Evo Soccer in!

Just went up to "Professional" level having done the treble in the Master League the season before.

Currently I've won 9 from 9 and I'm on a 20 game winning streak in the league apparently.

In case you cared.



P.S. Will someone please explain to me how I can use sopcast to watch Raw tonight? Preferably before it starts!
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
slextremely
oooooh yeaaaa
 
Posts: 356
slextremely does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Awesome! That means I can get a few more games of Pro Evo Soccer in!

Just went up to "Professional" level having done the treble in the Master League the season before.

Currently I've won 9 from 9 and I'm on a 20 game winning streak in the league apparently.

In case you cared.



P.S. Will someone please explain to me how I can use sopcast to watch Raw tonight? Preferably before it starts!
yes please explain i need this too!!!
slextremely is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®