TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer
 
BigDaddyCool's Avatar
 
Posts: 64,762
BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I will say that I love Regal, so KK and BDC will start talking about how he doesn't get real heat, and he's really not good at all.

I have to check out more of Prince Devitt's stuff, seeing as Regal seems big on him. The King of Fighting, Wrestling, the WWE and Awesome Hair is the total sports entertainment package. I do hope he can hang around in the main event. He might be better being moved to either ECW or SmackDown!, where that kind of success can be attained with less strain, but the man truly does deserve the WWE Championship, at some point.
BDC is pro Regal, but anti Noid. So I'll just say I like Regal for the right reasons are you are a turd.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®