TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > mma forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
Crimson
 
Posts: 6,108
Crimson has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Crimson has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Crimson has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Crimson has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Crimson has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Crimson has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Yea Machida is very good..but damn boring. I was rooting for Ortiz like crazy. I doubt UFC wants a boring fighter like Machida as a champ but he will obviously get a shot. Glad Wandy won..and nobody in the lightweight right now can beat Penn.
Crimson is offline  
Old 05-26-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite
 
Reavant's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,910
Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Yea Machida is very good..but damn boring. I was rooting for Ortiz like crazy. I doubt UFC wants a boring fighter like Machida as a champ but he will obviously get a shot. Glad Wandy won..and nobody in the lightweight right now can beat Penn.
they still might give him a title shot. I wouldnt worry about him winning it though. I just dont see him beating someone who is as effective with ttheir strikes and aggressive as a rampage, liddel, or silva. Tito just didnt have the stand up to do anything to him and has never changed his gameplan for fights.... ever.
Reavant is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®