TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
RGWhat316
YesYesYes!
 
RGWhat316's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,163
RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)RGWhat316 is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I don't care what the masses think, I love female wrestling.
I've been getting into womens wrestling alot more as of late. I'd watch more Shimmer if their production was better. That's another reason why I'm pissed that we got the RAW women's champion, who can actually wrestle, involved in a storyline that has nothing to do with it.
RGWhat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
KingofOldSchool
...IN HD!!!!
 
KingofOldSchool's Avatar
 
Posts: 23,327
KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)KingofOldSchool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGWhat316 View Post
I've been getting into womens wrestling alot more as of late. I'd watch more Shimmer if their production was better. That's another reason why I'm pissed that we got the RAW women's champion, who can actually wrestle, involved in a storyline that has nothing to do with it.
Because fans want to see Cena and Mickie insinuating that they are fucking each other...
KingofOldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®