![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
emerge
Posts: 16,710
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Slint-Breadcrumb Trail 9/10- The perfect song of alienation with it's spoken word/ screaming it's just an amazing experience.
Up-C Down-C Left-C Right-C ABC + Start- Not of the Fallen 7.5/10 Excellent.The way it starts almost seems classical then it bursts into crazy solos that sound spacey over beautiful distortion. It loses points because it's very short and not really meant to be listened to without the rest of the album. Magnetic Fields- Zombie Boy 8/10 The barritone and distortion create a beautiful contrast. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Doin' It Right
Posts: 35,461
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love 9/10
This song reeks of old schoolness, as does the band, and I love it for that. Fastball - Out of My Head 8/10 I nice little gem from the 90's. AFI - Rolling Balls 10/10 Old school AFI. Great song for anyone who has ever wanted to be a female bowler. |
|
|
|