TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
U-Warrior
Not Fignuts OLE!
 
U-Warrior's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,306
U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)U-Warrior is good (20,000+)
I do, although I've only got halfway through, and havn't even picked it up in a while. Too many good games coming out at once. Starting to hate that, as I can never finish anything.
U-Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer
 
BigDaddyCool's Avatar
 
Posts: 64,762
BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Warrior View Post
I do, although I've only got halfway through, and havn't even picked it up in a while. Too many good games coming out at once. Starting to hate that, as I can never finish anything.
Those are problem I wish I could afford.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA
 
Kane Knight's Avatar
 
Posts: 152,467
Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Warrior View Post
I do, although I've only got halfway through, and havn't even picked it up in a while. Too many good games coming out at once. Starting to hate that, as I can never finish anything.
I just got a steal on a couple of used games, so I kind of feel you there. Plus, now that my friends are into Rock Band...I mean, I haven't finished GTA yet...
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®