![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Keep in mind that the crowd is often into essentially "sideshow" acts. They may not ever be over in a meaningful sense, but they're loved by the crowds. Scotty and II Cool often got massive pops. Teddy Long used to get major pops before shows--As a REFEREE. Insert CM Punk joke here (I'm kidding, before any tards get their asses chapped). I think the Hurricane's the closest to legit you can get in this crowd, and even he's a novelty. R-Kwik may be over, I'm not sure. He's got a theme that begs to be chanted with, which is a good way to get the crowd into things. He does a lot of the showmanship shit that you only REALLY seem to see from midcarders these days.
|
|
|
|