TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer
 
BigDaddyCool's Avatar
 
Posts: 64,762
BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Actaul that is pretty much how I see things. Smackdown would need a couple of guys that have a chance of rising, but for the most part, i agree. I just didn't want to read everything.
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 61,634
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In my heart of hearts, I wish the WWE treated ECW a little better than the developmental/washed up guy show. I can understand how you could organise it to be such, to optimise your RAW and SmackDown! broadcasts, but I feel it is a bigger waste of an hour than actually putting on a good show for ECW would be.

I take a more synesthesian approach to how I view the rosters, I believe. I generally associate a wrestler with the brand I just visualise them fitting better with. For example, a guy like Jeff Hardy, to me, I associate with extreme, so I can very easily see him being associated with the ECW brand.

If I had to be more pinpoint in organising the brands, though, I'd suggest that ECW be used for guys who have two strikes on their wellness policy. For example, I feel that William Regal and Jeff Hardy could find a nice home there. I suggest this, because as the least important of the three shows, if they fuck up there, it doesn't matter as much. They could also win the ECW Championship, and not instantly become a massive coup for another promotion, should they be released. It allows them to receive pushes, as well as pay dues at the same time.

If there was more heat and backlash for the Chris Jericho incident that recently happened with that fan (whether Jericho was responsible or not), they could very easily move Jericho to ECW temporarily, and have him do something over there.

That's just one idea as to how they could boost ECW with "big names" while also keeping its "third tier" status enforced.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®