![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Posts: 1,728
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
It does seem a little weird, but I guess they're thinking they have to make Kozlov look like a legit threat to the Undertaker's streak if he's going to face HBM/JBL for the "right to end the streak." Most of us know that Kozlov's undefeated singles streak would end if he went up against Taker, though, so I don't know why they're wasting the time building that when they've already teased HBM/Taker.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Personally, I think they should do some sort of "Tri-Brand Cup," or something, at Mania. Have one guy from each brand, and the winner gets a trophy for his show. Put Rey Mysterio, Finlay and Vladimir Kozlov in there, and I think you'd have a pretty decent match. |
|
|
|
|