![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
History's Greatest, Mr. E
Posts: 42,425
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I perfectd Seth with Fei Long.
HOLLLAAAAAAAA |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | ||
|
Raw Video Footage
Posts: 45,951
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Face Buttons: (X) - Weak Punch (Y) - Fierce Punch (A) - Weak Kick (B) - Roundhouse Top Buttons: [LB] - Mid Punch [RB] - Mid Kick Triggers: {LT} - Focus Attack {RT} - PPP Now Khuntri may remember that my face buttons are SNK/Vs. fashioned and my Mids stay up top, but SF4 forced me to alter my triggers from the usual PPP/KKK set-up. With the importance of Ultras (life savers in many cases), I had to make a decision to make them more viable during gameplay. My PPP was on the left trigger (during the PS2 days), but I put it on the right trigger for 'instant-kill' access. This means I do my KKK ultras manually with all three kick buttons. RoXer can attest that this isn't a problem for me. The big draw with my set-up is the left trigger being used for Focus Attacks. For a time I used the top buttons for Focus Attacks, but they're too important to rely on pressing the two top buttons together (not to mention Focus Cancels and such). Being that I no longer need a KKK button/trigger and I rather not conprimise my old face button set-up (I tried, much too used to it), I put Focus Attacks on left trigger. The first time I fought RoXer he blew me out. We went at it a little while later with me on the above config and my game changed dramatically. Much more give and take now. Quote:
Good for you. Did it with Sakura m'self. I'm playing her more than I care to admit, but I won't be adding her to my stable (Cammy would get jealous). RoXer pulled out some Gouken action, he's definitely not over-powered (unless RoXy is holding back). |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | ||
|
"Steven, your fossa!"
Posts: 9,603
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Unlocked Gen after the perfect against Seth. I had a quick spin as him in a fight against a CPU opponent and he seems pretty good. I'll have to use him in training first before I get good enough with him to play against others. Is his name pronounced as "Jen" or is the G prononced the same way it is prononced in the word "Gun" but with an e instead of a u? Last edited by Drakul; 02-23-2009 at 08:22 PM. |
||
|
|
|