![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Mentally Trill :cool:
Posts: 24,523
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
k, I take it no one likes any of these movies...
![]() Post your top ten favourite movies instead? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Go Choke on a Chode
Posts: 4,179
![]() ![]()
|
Messed up movies are the best. I've been meaning to see Virgin Suicides... what the hell is May about anyways? Well, here's my list of messed up movies (if you would call these messed up):
Requiem for a Dream Seven (kinda messed up, at least the end sort of was) Trainspotting Soon to be added (maybe) is Thirteen, once I get me hands on it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 6,727
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yes those are all good movies, I dunno though the more I watch Donnie Darko the more I don't like it.
|
|
|
|