TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
SIDRA
Junior Member
 
Posts: 65
SIDRA does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post

Get the fuck out here.
What are you 14? You cant stand someone with a different opinion so you throw a tantrum. Grow up.
SIDRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
BigDaddyCool
Pelvic Sorcerer
 
BigDaddyCool's Avatar
 
Posts: 64,762
BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)BigDaddyCool makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIDRA View Post
What are you 14? You cant stand someone with a different opinion so you throw a tantrum. Grow up.
What are you 14? You value some fucking fake wrestling match more than 2 human lives?
BigDaddyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
SIDRA
Junior Member
 
Posts: 65
SIDRA does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
What are you 14? You value some fucking fake wrestling match more than 2 human lives?
I know the value of human life. I did two deployments, putting my life on the line, seeing some of my friends die, to defend yours and my freedoms of free speech and equality.
No I don't value wrestling over human life. But Overall I don't care enough about wrestling to be offended every time Benoit is shown. I know what he did, I know it was bad. I don't blame WWE for it. It's his fault for what happened, and his blame.

Last edited by SIDRA; 03-11-2009 at 06:24 PM.
SIDRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®