![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Raw Video Footage
Posts: 45,951
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
That would be progressive but it's never gonna happen. I'd love for Power Rangers to go back to the arc style of stories from MMPR S2/S3, but... blah.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
A reboot of the series, going back to the original concept of the Power Rangers, including to the original theme song -- I'd watch it. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Raw Video Footage
Posts: 45,951
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
With Transformers, there really wasn't much greatness to return to. I've watched some G1 episodes and they are pretty silly. The big one is the movie but to be honest we can't expect that on a regular basis. It had circumstances attached that helped it show the most iconic moments (Autobot slaughter, death of Prime; not for plot development - they needed to kill the old line and introduce the new toys). Add to that the writers themselves admitted they pulled half the plot out of their ass. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
That's what I figured happened with the Power Rangers. They just follow whatever Japan is doing, because it's cheap and easy. It's sad, but that's the way it is, I guess.
Transformers and Beast Wars, to me, were the only two sagas of the universe to really care about. |
|
|
|