TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
Boomer
The Wretched
 
Boomer's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,690
Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I mean it might have some interest, but it all depends on how good the games are. Even then, it won't start keeping people from buying consoles.

The games themselves sounds like Quake Live, which I've enjoyed so far. I still play other things a whole lot more.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
LuigiD
 
LuigiD's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,920
LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I think it is possible but I don't see it coming true anytime soon.
Having a huge library of games available to you at every minute is glorious. However, I think it will take a few years for this to fully kick off with out problems. Still, I don't think i would be big on it. I am guessing there would be a fee to pay and I am one of those guys that don't like to pay for stuff I can't hold and call my own.
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®