![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
"Ask him!"
Posts: 10,075
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I wouldn't doubt that Shelton is making 65K a year, if not more. He has action figures, he's featured in video games, he regularly works WWE PPV's. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
King of the Ring
Posts: 8,848
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
God Dammit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I actually think this year may be the year for Shelton. Sure, mid-card is not a bad position to be in when you are being used as consistently as Shelton, but he is a guy that I think the WWE wants to elevate. Sure, he's been in the same spot for like five years now, but the man got to work pretty fucking well with The Undertaker fairly recently. Watching those matches, I couldn't help but think "these are feelers for Benjamin, and he is passing."
The man has a much better shot at winning MITB this year than I think people give him credit for. Don't be surprised if the shocker of the night is Shelton winning the briefcase. The man has been in so many of these, that he almost has to win one day, and it's the perfect way to get him into the main event. Someone like Christian or MVP seems to be the popular choice, but MVP is currently US Champion, something I think was taken off Benjamin so he could move up, and Christian apparently doesn't have the biggest Vince support. If Benjamin doesn't win MITB, I think it is time to adjust his direction a bit. Stone Cold Steve Austin appeared to Shelton to give him the motivation to face Triple H all those years ago - maybe he could give Benjamin some words again? Snap him out of being potential, and into being realised potential? |
|
|
|