TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
Fignuts
Hey Mister!
 
Fignuts's Avatar
 
Posts: 54,952
Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
the worst album that i have ever paid money for was limp bizkit's "chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water." it would surprise me if anyone that actually bought that cd didn't have the same answer.
I bought that, but as regretable as it was, it can't top my worst. In fact, I will confidently say, thatno one will be able to top my worst.


Shaq- Shaq fu da return


Bow to the nightmarish taste in music I had, when I was a kid.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples
 
OssMan's Avatar
 
Posts: 51,561
OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I bought that, but as regretable as it was, it can't top my worst. In fact, I will confidently say, thatno one will be able to top my worst.


Shaq- Shaq fu da return


Bow to the nightmarish taste in music I had, when I was a kid.
I'm a rookie
Clint Eastwood
Martin Sheen
AHHHHHHHHHH
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®