TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
LuigiD
 
LuigiD's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,920
LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LuigiD has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I hate gamestop.
I stopped shopping there a long time ago.
When I want new games I go to Best Buy,Wal-Mart,Target,etc and when I want used ones I aim for ebay or amazon.
What pisses me off about gamestop besides the used game stuff, is the fact that a lot of the employees treat people like morons. I remember one guy got on my nerves so bad one time. He asked me if I wanted to reserve some game and he asked like 5 times..towards the end he was like "okay then..miss out on a great game.."

Last edited by LuigiD; 04-10-2009 at 01:55 PM.
LuigiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
DAMN iNATOR
RIP SABU
 
DAMN iNATOR's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,585
DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiD View Post
I hate gamestop.
I stopped shopping there a long time ago.
When I want new games I go to Best Buy,Wal-Mart,Target,etc and when I was used ones I aim for ebay or amazon.
What pisses me off about gamestop besides the used game stuff, is the fact that a lot of the employees treat people like morons. I remember one guy got on my nerves so bad one time. He asked me if I wanted to reserve some game and he asked like 5 times..towards the end he was like "okay then..miss out on a great game.."
You forgot to mention what garbage some of their brand of stuff is, like for example GS branded PS2 controllers. I have this silver wireless one, bought it because I'm a sucker for wireless v.g. controllers. But the problem is when the damn reciever goes into that turbo mode, and while you are playing games, your characters or whatnot will move all around without you being able to do a damn thing about it. I'm thinking of going somewhere to try and just find a SONY branded PS2 controller, WITH wires so this shit stops.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®