TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > mma forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Rob
Part time poster
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Posts: 22,963
Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien Barthez View Post
Because I'm not the one who is shooting the other down. All I've had is aggressive knockdowns from you and that other dickhead (who out of the blue, works in a gym, didn't see that coming from the master of bullshit)

I was told by you superstars of arguing that the most you can put on is 1 1/3rd lbs of muscle a month. Which is total bollocks. You could throw a dart at a board blindfolded and land on a number more accurate to the truth.

You are a hypercrite because you are arguing with the same lack of evidence as me, yet everything you say is 100% accurate, and every disagreement has called for you to disregard my reading of this thread, tell me to fuck off, inscinuate I am on drugs, because I don't agree with you, and now I'm insane.

Yet, you still prove nothing. Arguments aren't won on siding with knobheads and just insulting your way to victory. Scarily, you are actually older than me, and yet you want a playground argument, and siding with this wanker who is literally just making stats up one every 3 hours. As fast has his brain can produce them.
Stick the the name calling. Everything you say is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

And blah.
Rob is offline  
Old 05-14-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
Fabien Barthez
Spliff & A Brew
 
Fabien Barthez's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,754
Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)Fabien Barthez is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Stick the the name calling. Everything you say is right, and I have to resort to total nonsence because I literally have zero comebacks.

And defeat.
Fabien Barthez is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®