![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Get a poke on
Posts: 35,234
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Sometimes it's a struggle to watch classics because a) you never saw them at an early age
b) the dvds are rare and expensive I can see how it would be tough to see certain films if you aren't a film geek. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Diabetes Coming To Getcha
Posts: 6,826
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Godfather, Taxi Driver, City of Angels, Scarface, Cool Hand Luke, Big Lebowski, Beverly Hills Cop, Dirty Harry, Citizen Kane, One Flew Over the Coo Coo's nest, Shining (Saw the ending), I'm sure there's alot more.....
I just watched Planet of the Apes the original. It was awesome
Last edited by PorkSoda; 05-27-2009 at 07:41 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
That's Not My Name
Posts: 9,086
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!
Posts: 2,340
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|