TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
LoDownM
Retired Prolly.
 
LoDownM's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,296
LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
"You have to have some degree of patience for stealth games." I hear people say that all the time. Which is funny, because I have none at all but always master them.
LoDownM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
DAMN iNATOR
RIP SABU
 
DAMN iNATOR's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,585
DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I generally find that if I can figure out which button is the "main" stealth button in the game, I will 9.75/10 times end up beating said game. If "patience" as Mr. "Paragon of Pittsburgh" doesn't work, try using a walkthrough, unless you'd rather just have the "thrill" of letting the events unfold as you painfully slowly proceed.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.
 
Nowhere Man's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,370
Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDownM View Post
"You have to have some degree of patience for stealth games." I hear people say that all the time. Which is funny, because I have none at all but always master them.
I'm the exact opposite. I can't tell you how many times I've settled into some perfect cover, memorized the bad guys' movements, waited for the absolute perfect moment to strike....only to have them turn around and spot me while I'm just out of reach of a stealth-kill.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage
 
Kalyx triaD's Avatar
 
Posts: 45,951
Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
I'm the exact opposite. I can't tell you how many times I've settled into some perfect cover, memorized the bad guys' movements, waited for the absolute perfect moment to strike....only to have them turn around and spot me while I'm just out of reach of a stealth-kill.


They should have a "Holy Shi-" moment to give you leeway in those moments. I mean who instantly contacts his comrades when they see something weird - in their face?
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®