TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
DAMN iNATOR
RIP SABU
 
DAMN iNATOR's Avatar
 
Posts: 35,585
DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Breaking Point is not a bad name, but it sounds like a lot of other PPVs. Unforgiven was not very outstanding, though, so I'm glad it's going. I actually think submissions make more sense for the entire card -- if only because most of the submission wrestlers are lower on the card.

Ya know, I didn't wanna go here, and be "THIS GUY" or anything, but I can't hold back any longer. Breaking Point sounds like a TNA pay-per-view name to me, especially given that they have one named Turning Point (in TNA).
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
kareru
TPWW's Hardcore Legend
 
kareru's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,502
kareru is "reptacular" (2,500+)kareru is "reptacular" (2,500+)kareru is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Ya know, I didn't wanna go here, and be "THIS GUY" or anything, but I can't hold back any longer. Breaking Point sounds like a TNA pay-per-view name to me, especially given that they have one named Turning Point (in TNA).


tna turns a profit

wwe breaks even


see what i did there?
kareru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®