TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Who was the better heel in 1997?
Bret Hart 13 39.39%
Shawn Michaels 15 45.45%
Undecided 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
4 knuckles up
The Sellsword
 
4 knuckles up's Avatar
 
Posts: 307
4 knuckles up is "reptacular" (2,500+)4 knuckles up is "reptacular" (2,500+)4 knuckles up is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Zeeboe, if you stop bringing up this stupid Bret vs Shawn crap, I promise I'll stop fucking your mom.
4 knuckles up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
sulzerdrone
Next medium sized thing.
 
sulzerdrone's Avatar
 
Posts: 578
sulzerdrone is "reptacular" (2,500+)sulzerdrone is "reptacular" (2,500+)sulzerdrone is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 knuckles up View Post
Zeeboe, if you stop bringing up this stupid Bret vs Shawn crap, I promise I'll stop fucking your mom.
Don't make promises you can't keep.

Montreal screwed Canada!
sulzerdrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
Zeeboe
 
Posts: 6,269
Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 knuckles up View Post
Zeeboe, if you stop bringing up this stupid Bret vs Shawn crap, I promise I'll stop fucking your mom.
I think you're mistaking reality with dreams, little boy.
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
4 knuckles up
The Sellsword
 
4 knuckles up's Avatar
 
Posts: 307
4 knuckles up is "reptacular" (2,500+)4 knuckles up is "reptacular" (2,500+)4 knuckles up is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeboe View Post
I think you're mistaking reality with dreams, little boy.
If I were dreaming, the paper bag I put on her head wouldn't keep falling off.
4 knuckles up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
Zeeboe
 
Posts: 6,269
Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 knuckles up View Post
If I were dreaming, the paper bag I put on her head wouldn't keep falling off.
Why would you screw someone with a paper bag over their head? You some kinda strange freak? Or maybe it falls off because you sub-consciously want it to fall off? No, it's a dream. Sorry. (You're still a freak either way for that whole paper bag thing.)
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®