TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
CSL
Over Like Rover
 
CSL's Avatar
 
Posts: 38,444
CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
Sweet, no I havent connected online yet. I am so pissed at Dead Rising right now, I fucking died against a guy I cant hit who is on the back of a fucking jeep with a minigun. If you die, the fucking game starts over unless you saved and save spots are pretty rare
Yeah, my sister got a 360 for Christmas and I bought Dead Rising for 'her' (aka me) and when I got to that bit and died, I pretty much had no desire to continue
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®