TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 02:44 AM   #1
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey
 
mike adamle's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,256
mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
They're not trying to be black, that's just how they talk. No offense but I'm not crazy about "like they're black" sayings. It's more that they think they're from the city, you know?

Jimmy Jacobs is great at just about everything besides being an imposing threat, and for awhile he had the AOTF to fix that, then he had Brodie Lee, and now I'm not sure where they're gonna go with him when he comes back.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 02:50 AM   #2
Kane86
Got fired by the Clique
 
Posts: 3,206
Kane86 has done some stupid things
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
They're not trying to be black, that's just how they talk. No offense but I'm not crazy about "like they're black" sayings. It's more that they think they're from the city, you know?

Jimmy Jacobs is great at just about everything besides being an imposing threat, and for awhile he had the AOTF to fix that, then he had Brodie Lee, and now I'm not sure where they're gonna go with him when he comes back.
I think Jimmy is a great Showman and I also think that he is also a real awesome Hardcore wrestler.

Do you like Delirious?
I enjoy him I think he is great.

I am huge Kevin Steen and El Generico fan. What are your thoughts on that duo.
Kane86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®