![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Just Some Guy
Posts: 14,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
If I see any filiming around these parts, I'll get some pics and post them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 3,743
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Geez they've gone and replaced Tennant & Michelle Ryan already I see dang they were probly my favorite duo even though I watched few of their episodes together.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Sisukas Mies
Posts: 15,655
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Posts: 3,743
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Ah that would explain it but I'm sure it was shown in parts though.
|
|
|
|