![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
GOD no. I hate this strategy. Yeah, it's typical heel booking but with Punkl, I think his character works better if he's beating people like Hardy cleanyly and then just saying I told you so to piss off the people who wrongly cheer him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Pelvic Sorcerer
Posts: 64,762
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Still my original point stands that shut up newb. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I'm all there is
Posts: 31,811
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
God no what? You posted like I suggested that's what they do with him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
He hasn't really been winning by cheating though. When he has had an "unfair advantage", he's actually had a legit excuse. The Taker thing was interesting, we'll see where it goes but he hasn't so far.
He beat Jeff clean. And when he can't win it cleanly... he just loses (See John Morrison). I like the thought that he can be in the right and just play off the fact that the fans will just blindly root for the "good guy" despite their ways. |
|
|
|