![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Better Movie #38 | |||
| Clerks |
|
21 | 72.41% |
| Superbad |
|
8 | 27.59% |
| Voters: 29. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
LIMITLESS
Posts: 32,276
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Superbad is a good movie.
Clerks is an all-time CLASSIC. If you vote for Superbad, you are probably a terrorist. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Get a poke on
Posts: 35,234
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
It will probably be a similar movie to it's generation. I love them both. Clerks has been around longer, naturally, but I'm not going to hold that against Superbad. I've watched it many times since it came out 2 years ago and it really never stops entertaining me. I'll have to think about it |
|
|
|
|