![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS
Posts: 42,497
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Or just viciously assrape him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 811
![]()
|
This is an old memory, and not a true run-in if you looking at it in terms of running down to the ring but....
I always liked the bit from Royal Rumble 1991 during the Ultimate Warrior vs. Sgt. Slaughter match where Warrior chases Sensational Sherri up the aisle and Macho Man comes out from behind the last ring side row and meets Warrior with a shot to the chest/throat. They just collided in full force, that was awesome. I think the way Gorilla Monsoon called that moment made it that much better too. So that would be a way I would suggest to do a run-in. Just clobber the phucker. |
|
|
|