TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
Hornicane
God of Warnicane
 
Hornicane's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,383
Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Futurama is the only show on that list I've ever seen, as well. Kinda hate tv.
Hornicane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:35 AM   #2
Triple A
Triple A
 
Triple A's Avatar
 
Posts: 133,040
Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornicane View Post
Futurama is the only show on that list I've ever seen, as well. Kinda hate tv.
I hate people who say they "hate TV" and things like "TV rots your brain" and they "don't own a television."

There are a lot of incredible TV shows. You just have to pick and choose the right ones.

p.s. I am not saying you are a dickhead, but people who say things like that are pieces of shit.
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #3
Hornicane
God of Warnicane
 
Hornicane's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,383
Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Hornicane got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
I hate people who say they "hate TV" and things like "TV rots your brain" and they "don't own a television."

There are a lot of incredible TV shows. You just have to pick and choose the right ones.

p.s. I am not saying you are a dickhead, but people who say things like that are pieces of shit.
I'm not saying that there aren't good tv shows out there, I just personally find it kind of difficult to become invested in a show when there are so many other things I could be doing that I would find more entertaining. Like, since the new season started, the only shows I've watched are Heroes and I'll have the late night talk shows on in the background when I get ready for bed. I guess saying I 'hate' tv was a poor choice of words, there's just very little I've seen that actually piques my interest.
Hornicane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®