![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'ma gonna win
Posts: 1,743
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I found it humorous that it's like ''OH GOD, THERE'S A DEMON IN THE BEDROOM'', yet they can go to sleep perfectly fine.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Feeling Oof-y
Posts: 17,152
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I found it funny how every time there was an occurance Micah (the guy) would yell "What is that?" or "Who's there!?". Surely it was pretrt obvious after a while that it was the fucking demon that's terrorised you for the past month (or however long). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I'ma gonna win
Posts: 1,743
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Maybe he has Alzheimer's and can't remember?
|
|
|
|