TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
El Vaquero de Infierno
Sisukas Mies
 
El Vaquero de Infierno's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,655
El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Vaquero de Infierno makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Radiohead - Ok computer

8/10

After years of refusing to check out radiohead due to my hate towards gimpy-eyed Thom Yorke, I finally bit the bullet and bought this album. I have to say I actually quite liked it. It is not the greatest thing since sliced bread, like some people seem to believe, but it is a good album none the less.
El Vaquero de Infierno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
The Gooch
Enlarged Member
 
The Gooch's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,070
The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Vaquero de Infierno View Post
Radiohead - Ok computer

8/10

After years of refusing to check out radiohead due to my hate towards gimpy-eyed Thom Yorke, I finally bit the bullet and bought this album. I have to say I actually quite liked it. It is not the greatest thing since sliced bread, like some people seem to believe, but it is a good album none the less.
I thought it was just OK when I first heard it. Continue to listen to it and I think it really grows on you. See them live and then it becomes amazing. I felt the same way with The Bends album it got better after time and a live show.
The Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®