![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
boop/bop/beep
Posts: 38,453
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol yeah HHH is a great guy, keep believing that
![]() And I don't know if you've noticed this, but other than maybe 1-3 matches a year, HHH is pretty mediocre nowadays. I guess it's hard to pick up on that fact when his balls are so firmly entrenched in your mouth, it's easy to get blinded. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04
Posts: 29,886
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Triple H made Randy Orton and Batista. Triple H helped re-establish Shawn Michaels when he returned in 2002. Triple H helped Ric Flair respect himself. Triple H put Chris Benoit over in one of the greatest moments in WrestleMania history. Triple H has done it all! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
GO HABS GO!
Posts: 4,018
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
The mark of a GREAT elite wrestler however, is when you can carry chumps to their best matches or great one's. HHH doesnt do that. Bret has. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04
Posts: 29,886
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
GO HABS GO!
Posts: 4,018
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Nothing.
I respond to the text I see before me. I do not read into possible sarcasm or other elements that can not truly be picked up on a screen. I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04
Posts: 29,886
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
You didn't think there was any possibility of sarcasm when I said Triple H had more classic matches than Bret Hart in the past 10 years. You know Bret Hart hasn't wrestled in 10 years, and you know Triple H has wrestled the past ten years. (and had the heart and determination to comeback from several career-threatening injuries...unlike that pussy Bret Hart.)
|
|
|
|