TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 02:28 AM   #1
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep
 
Rammsteinmad's Avatar
 
Posts: 20,903
Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
R.I.P.

I came home from work and had a text from my mate asking 'Did Steve Austin die?'. I fucking shit myself (not literally). All the time waiting to computer to load up etc all I'm thinking is 'No fucking way, Steve Austin no way' etc.

Was relieved when I didn't find anything on wwe.com, but then came on here and read about Dr. Death.

It's sad, but I didn't see too much of the guy. Mostly his WCW run with Oklahoma as his manager.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®