![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How mad would you be (10 being extremely angry) | |||
| 10 |
|
15 | 38.46% |
| 9 |
|
1 | 2.56% |
| 8 |
|
2 | 5.13% |
| 7 |
|
6 | 15.38% |
| 6 |
|
2 | 5.13% |
| 5 |
|
3 | 7.69% |
| 4 |
|
1 | 2.56% |
| 3 |
|
1 | 2.56% |
| 2 |
|
3 | 7.69% |
| 1 |
|
2 | 5.13% |
| I would be happy |
|
3 | 7.69% |
| Voters: 39. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Posts: 3,743
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I had considered this shortly after I had heard the news sure i'd be pisssed of but i'd get over it since he doesn't even wrestle anymore so an 8 it is.
Last edited by XCaliber; 01-03-2010 at 04:39 PM. |
|
|
|