![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Samurai Rocker
Posts: 2,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
"Cast members?" I'm sorry, if I bought a ticket to one of their shows, I should be free to express myself, whether they like it or not. That's what a fan should do.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
He's Here
Posts: 60,735
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
They have a right to do it (more so than other promotions because it's free to get in), but it doesn't make it right. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
king of sucks
Posts: 4,414
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
yep that is true i went to a game show at that park years ago they can control the audence like they do with the tonight show and the late show.
|
|
|
|