![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Posts: 19,301
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
But, I had already said, BEFORE they even made it to the Super Bowl, that I would always be a Colts fan. It's the way they play, not the outcome, that made me a fan of them. If they do horrible next year, and even if they lose the Super Bowl this year.. I am not going to start talking about how awesome 'X' team that made the playoffs is, and how I think they are the best team ever and are going to absolutely destroy 'Y' team. The only thing that could make me not a fan of them, is if they started acting differently all-together. If they weren't humble about their wins, or if they talked trash between games.. The fact that they DON'T bite on goading whenever other teams talk themselves up big, is a major reason I like them. To the rest of you - Isn't watching football supposed to be FUN? I will admit that the reasons a lot of them act the way they do, is probably because of the fact that they are talented. To me, it was FUN to watch the Colts play all year. Their ability to comeback from deficits when it matters... just watching Peyton Manning throw the ball, and watching some of the fantastic performances by their rookie players this season, was FUN to me. Even just seeing how calm Caldwell was on the sidelines all the time made me appreciate them even more. That is why I started watching football, and why I like watching the Colts. My first NFL purchase is going to be a Garcon jersey when I have the money. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
The Classic Dylan Staples
Posts: 51,561
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Posts: 19,301
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|